You normally clean your clothes whenever you need to use them. Why? Because you want to keep them fresh and hygienic. However, you often forget about the carpets and upholstery in your homes. You use your carpet every single day and just like your clothes it needs periodic cleaning. You might argue that you vacuum your carpet at least once every week. That’s good but not good enough. Most of the professionals in carpet cleaning in Perth and other parts of Australia agree that vacuuming is not enough. In fact, some argue that vacuuming does not count as carpet cleaning.
So, why is vacuuming not enough? What you see on the surface of your carpet is a very tiny fraction of the dirt and dust that is contained in the carpet. Your carpet could be burying volumes and volumes of grit, soil, dust mites and bacteria. What you see is the tip of the iceberg. Vacuuming together with your domestic steamer and shampoo will get rid of the top surface dirt. It is however not sufficient to remove the deeply embedded dirt and nasty germs. This is where the role of a professional carpet cleaner comes in. Professionals use highly sophisticated equipment and supplies and leave carpets looking as good as new. Hiring a good expert in professional carpet cleaning in Perth is definitely worth a try and these are the reasons why:
- Prolongs the life of your carpet: Regular professional cleaning makes the carpet fresh and looking as good as new. This eliminates the need to have it replaced before time.
- The quality of air inside your home is greatly improved: Professional cleaning gets rid of all the dust trapped in the carpet making it safe for the kids to play on it.
- Eradication of bacteria and mites: Professional carpet cleaners use various chemicals to eliminate bacteria and mites present in carpets. When this is done, mold, allergens, and other health problems will not be a bother.
- Improves the appearance of the carpet: Even your five-year-old carpet can look brand new when cleaned by a professional.
- Makes maintenance easier: When clogs of soil and grit are removed, the carpet fibers become free. Dust particles and dirt that gets on the carpet after that can be easily removed with regular vacuuming.
- Maintains the warranty of the carpet: Most carpet companies require carpets to be cleaned using extraction for the warranty to be valid within the specified period of time. So you have to call the professionals occasionally if you want to maintain the warranty.
- Removal of stubborn stains: There are some stains that won’t just go with your domestic stain removal agents. Professionals can easily remove such stains without damaging the carpet.
- Elimination of odors: Vacuuming or domestic steaming won’t remove the bad smell in your carpet. Professionals use specialist treatments to remove odors from carpets and ensure they are smelling fresh and clean.
Those are the eight solid reasons why you should have your carpet cleaned by the professionals. If you decide to hire professionals in carpet cleaning in Perth, visit Breatheasy on their website or at their office and learn more about their carpet cleaning process.